The ultimate security, troubleshooting & forensics tool for your mac
Lots of features coming in DetectX 3 including:
- find and destroy adware, malware, keyloggers and unwanted apps
- see when you’re sharing remotely and stop remote attackers
- see who logged in to the mac, when, how often and for how long
- visual temperature gauge warns you if your mac is behaving unusually
- easily search & view critical areas of your mac (e.g., launch agents and daemons) instantly
- see which apps are running and which app or process was most recently started
- be alerted when a user account is added, deleted or changes privilege level
- add your own custom detector searches for unwanted apps & processes
- be alerted if Parental Controls are disabled
- select which detected items to delete
- check Safari’s secret history caches
- check that XProtect is up-to-date
- list files exposed to other users
- and much more!
& of course all of DetectX 2’s great features are included, too!
DetectX does all this and more without requiring your admin password or running as root. Thus, DetectX cannot itself be a threat to your security unlike most other security and forensics tools.